Saturday, December 11, 2010

What?! With a side of Why and Noooooo!


Had to post this here after browsing the Urban Outfitters website and seeing this!

For some odd reason (the movie?) Sweet Valley High is being rereleased and sold at Urban Outfitters. I'm curious to know if there was some repackaging and editting/updating going on there too, as you can tell from my previous review that this book is cold boogers on a plate next to the Gossip Girl series or 99% of the young adult lit that is out there right now. I liked the new tagline for this book "Secrets are meant to be spoken" but I would have suggested "Secrets this lame are meant to be kept to oneself, srsly!" And I cannot believe they're charging $5.99 for it when I got mine for a quarter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally pumped to see this--I'm not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo! Why do the bad ones never die?!?!

    ReplyDelete